Now that you have your nails cleaned and manicured, have you ever thought about nail designs? The good news is that you don’t need a professional to do this for you and you can save a few extra bucks because it is so easy to do on your own.
There are a lot of designs that you can find on the Internet and you can take these as some awesome ideas that you might want to consider for your nails.
To help you out, here are some nail design tips for you:
1. Your Old Gel Pen – you probably have one and this is a helpful design tool to help you draw intricate designs. If you want precision, go for a black gel pen that really works. Keep in mind that this will take some time to dry, which means that you may need to wait for 30 minutes before you add the topcoat.
2. A Bobby Pin – we all know that bobby pins are always a-must! And to make them even more useful, you can use them with your designs especially if you want a polka dot design.
3. Super Thin Nail Tape – if you want to create beautiful stripes on your nails, then go grab some nail tapes at your local nail supply store. They are super cheap and they come in various colors and forms, too!
4. A cotton and a Toothpick – for what? This is a very precise clean-up tool that will help you clean off the smudges from the nail polish. It’s better than a brush!
5. Corn Starch – do you want a matte finish but you don’t have a matte nail polish? Don’t worry, add corn starch to clear nail polish so you can create a DIY matte topcoat! Now, isn’t that a cheap way to do it? You can have matte topcoats on different colors all you want!
Designing your own nails doesn’t require you to be an artist! You just need some practice to have the best! So, now that you know these tips, you don’t need to go to your local nail salon in order to have your nails designed because you can do it at the comforts of your own home and you can save more money as well. At the same time, you can also change it anytime that you want. It’s a good stress reliever as well.